Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Audiophile time

Hello readers  Bucky here! I'm going to be talking about a great interest of mine, Technology. Specifically I'm going to be talking about headphones. For a while I have been really interested in headphones and speakers and also listening to great quality music. This interest sparked one day when I was listening to my IPod a while back with the stock white apple ear buds. I was with my family and we had been out shopping for most of the day and we decided to go to BestBuy or some electronics department like that. I saw a bunch of headphones and decided to try them all out. I was completely astounded when I even heard the cheapest pair. They were nothing like the stock white ones I used. The music was completely put into a different level and I could hear thing in the songs that I never even knew were there. After that I invested some money into a pair of Bose ear buds that were outstanding. Soon after I purchased a pair of Logitech Z2300's which are computer speakers. I was super happy with this purchase because this 2:1 speaker system was just amazing. I spent many hours listening to music while doing my hw after that. Very recently for Christmas I got a pair of Beat Studios made by Monster. These headphones are simply crazy and have changed the way I listen to music. Not only do these headphones look amazing but they also sound extraordinary. Since I've gotten them I have had to listen to all of my songs again just to here the hidden details that the songs have. One of the coolest thing though is that the audio is so crisp and clear that you can actually hear the breath of the artists singing. This might be kind of creepy but it defiantly allows you to experience all of the music. I take my music very seriously and something that I cannot stand is to listen to music with a cheap pair of headphones for very long.     

No comments:

Post a Comment